- To ensure the best experience and keep the price to you down, I need to know how many are coming before I buy
materials and book time. Otherwise you pay for someone else's no show reservation and cold left over
materials. Who wants that!
- Projects are designed to be completed in about 2 hours. Some people may finish earlier. For those that want to
relax and take their time, I allot 3 hours for the class unless otherwise indicated, most projects can be completed
in that time. I will be developing all day work shops and some projects that will require more than one session.
These will be clearly marked.
- In the unlikely case of my needing to cancel a class, a make-up time or refund will be offered. Take note: I was
the sort to get perfect attendance in school!
- All payments are final. I understand life constantly throws wrenches in everyone's way. If you have a problem,
please let me know. I am committed to making the best possible experience. To give you the best experience,
that means me as well.
- Cancellations cannot be moved to another time or made up, but you may transfer your place to a friend or family
member with 48 hour notice. Just give me a call so I can expect your friend or family member. This policy
protects anyone taking a class for the best experience.
- Please contact me if you want to bring children or are signing up a child for a class so I can make the proper
arrangements they need for a great experience. I reserve being able to close a class to children for the optimal
experience of everyone and safety to the child.
- If you are late, I will make every reasonable effort to catch you up to the extent it does not hinder the experience
of your classmates. I cannot stay late for you to make up the time.
E-mail me at email@example.com or call (718) 909-6028
A few things you should know before signing up:
or look at the
calendar to see
what fits your
Call to reserve your spot.
Payment is easy.
Pay at Groupon.com For my Grand
Opening discount on $65 classes
All Other classes & expeditions Click
the to reserve your spot.
Or e-mail at:
I moved to Indianapolis from New York City last year and have
had this number ever since there have been cell phones It's so
hard to change now!
How It Works